rauge, loid, jõuetu, rammetu, närvetu, nõrk
Adjective(1) lacking spirit or liveliness
(1) But aside from esoteric views on what may or may not have been a languid past few years in music the question still remains as to whether the next few will see a worthwhile scene or not.(2) I'd never seen her flustered or hurried, so that her movements were always languid .(3) William has managed to coddle his pulsing green quarry of these long, languid days.(4) She finally stood up, straightening her dress, as her boyfriend propped his weary, languid body up on his elbows.(5) Tiny children sit passively by their parents, too weak and languid to play or run around, as cars flash past them.(6) If you have sufficient physical energy but are feeling dull and languid , you need a movement pattern with some creative fire to spark your life force.(7) Silently they washed and dressed, feeling languid and heavy from physical exertion and lack of sleep.(8) It works on the principle that there are basically four different physical states of being: fatigued, tense, languid , and dynamic.(9) It's a great place for a languid weekend breakfast and an even better spot to peer over the top of a nicely constructed Martini at a nicely constructed companion.(10) Beneath the languid demeanour and the aristocratic drawl was what one of his closest civil service allies called a ├ö├ç├┐constructive ruthlessness├ö├ç├û.(11) But listen hard and you'll hear an attention to detail belied by the languid grace of Le Fumeur de Ciel.(12) We discussed the similarities between the movements of a dancer to the movement of a mobile, such as the fact that both have languid , free-flowing movement.(13) Nothing in his languid , arm-over-the-back-of-the-chair demeanour suggests that he moves with the lightness of a gazelle or handles a rugby ball so well that it appears at times to be soldered to the palm of his hand.(14) Even if I had not been able to spot Gerald in the throng of gentlemen, his languid grace on the ballroom floor revealed his identity.(15) One day Korea may well reunify, and the journey from Seoul to Pyongyang will be a languid day trip taken by families carrying picnic baskets filled with kimchi.(16) She was a beautiful woman with languid movements.
(1) native language :: emakeel
(2) foreign language :: võõrkeel
(3) body language :: kehakeel
(4) sign language :: viipekeel
(5) target language :: sihtkeele
(6) official language :: ametlik keel
(7) language barrier :: keelebarjäär
(8) language arts :: keelekunst
Tags for the entry 'languid'
What languid means in Estonian, languid meaning
in Estonian, languid
definition, examples and pronunciation
of languid in Estonian language.